E-Commerce Website & Social Media Integration for Southern Clothing Store
We worked with Dallas Wayne Boot Company to develop a powerful e-commerce website with thousands of inventory items. By working with Trajectory, Dallas Wayne Boot Company now:
- Experiences a boost in sales through their website. We developed an e-commerce website that showcases Dallas Wayne Boot Company’s inventory and makes it easy for customers to make their purchase online.
- Offers a consistent experience to a wider audience of customers. We created a website that’s in line with Dallas Wayne Boot Company’s style and values, giving new and returning customers a convenient method for interacting with them online.
- Engages with more than 4,500 social media followers. We integrated social media links throughout the website to encourage users to share Dallas Wayne Boot Company’s product. They now have a solid following on both Facebook and Instagram.
About Dallas Wayne Boot Company
Dallas Wayne Boot Company, located in Valdosta, Georgia, is a brick-and-mortar business offering men’s, women’s, and children’s styles of boots and southern clothing. Their storefront in the Valdosta Mall has been consistently successful since their opening in 2011.
They sell a wide variety of apparel, including short and long-sleeve t-shirts, hoodies, jackets, swim trunks, boots, sunglasses, hats, and wallets. They also sell accessory items such as coolers, drinkware, and koozies. All of their items share a common theme of southern living, and their marketing promotes adventure, the outdoors, and social get-togethers. Recently, they have opened a second storefront in Thomasville, Georgia.
Prior to working with Trajectory, Dallas Wayne Boot Company faced three main challenges in their web design needs:
- Limitations on their sales opportunities. Without an online store, Dallas Wayne Boot Company was limited to making sales in their storefront and during the mall’s operating hours. They experienced high sales during those times and were looking to expand those opportunities.
- Limitations on their ability to connect with customers. Customers now expect all companies to have a website where they can learn more information and, in Dallas Wayne Boot Company’s case, make a purchase. Without this website, they were limited to interactions inside the store. Dallas Wayne Boot Company was also limited to making sales to customers who walked into their store.
- Few social media followers. Like many businesses, Dallas Wayne Boot Company had social media accounts, but the user engagement was low. Also like many businesses, they were unsure about what they could do to build a stronger following and weren’t sure that it was worth investing time and resources into.
Dallas Wayne Boot Company felt limited without a website and online store. They were experiencing great sales in their mall location and they knew there had to be opportunities to grow even further.
How Trajectory Helped
We were committed to helping Dallas Wayne Boot Company overcome these challenges, and we followed a strategic approach to make this happen:
1. We built a powerful, responsive e-commerce website. When we first spoke with the team at Dallas Wayne Boot Company, it was clear that they needed a website. More importantly, it was clear that they needed an online store. We developed an e-commerce site with thousands of items of inventory and the ability to process a variety of payment methods. With clean code and a responsive design, the site loads quickly across all devices, giving users even more incentive to make a purchase wherever they are.
2. We created a website design consistent with their storefront. Dallas Wayne Boot Company is a popular store in the Valdosta Mall, and their customers became familiar with their style. When working with the team, we incorporated a logo, colors, and messaging that was consistent with a customer’s experience shopping in the storefront. With SEO-friendly content and code, we also made it possible for new users beyond the Valdosta area to find Dallas Wayne Boot Company online.
3. We offered several methods for users to connect on social media. In addition to adding links to their social media accounts on the website, we added sharing buttons to every single product page. These give users the opportunity to send items to friends and post them on social media, which both drives engagement with Dallas Wayne Boot Company’s social media accounts as well as encourages sales to a wider audience.
Our team was directly involved in each one of these steps. We had open, honest conversations with the Dallas Wayne Boot Company leadership team and provided frequent updates to ensure that we were hitting the mark throughout the process.
We’d love to work with you
We love helping business owners solve complex web problems, create incredible websites, and make a meaningful impact in their customers’ lives. If you’d love to work with us, too, drop us a line. We’re looking forward to getting started.