Modern Website Redesign for Professional Technology Consultants
We worked with Seequelle to overhaul and redesign their website. We created a faster, content-rich, modern website that reflects Seequelle’s expertise in technology consulting. By working with Trajectory, Seequelle now has:
- A website that loads 68% faster. With properly compressed site files and reduced page sizes, the redesigned Seequelle website is 68% faster than the original and loads full site content in just 0.7 seconds.
- A cleaner, modernized logo. The original Seequelle logo played an integral role in the company’s branding. Their new logo retains the colors, style, and message of the original — with a cleaner, updated design.
- 167% more content throughout the site. The original Seequelle site had 4 pages and 546 words. The new site has 5 pages and 1,457 words, bringing the average word count per page from ~130 to ~300.
Seequelle, located in Atlanta, Georgia, provides human capital management consulting and implementation services. Their experience in software implementation, HCM strategic consulting, and systems integration and reporting allows them to assist businesses through the process of implementing new technology.
The leadership team, Wilfred Gomez and Khaled Qasmieh, have more than 30 years’ combined experience in senior consulting positions. Their combination of technical expertise, business acumen, and collaborative approach empowers them to align technologies and processes to advance their clients’ goals.
Prior to working with Trajectory, Seequelle faced three main challenges in their web design needs:
- Lack of a positive initial perception for new users. With a loading speed of 2.2 seconds, the Seequelle website’s slower page speed sent users away from their site. In a world where 47% of users expect a page to load in less than two seconds, this seemingly small page load time was actually leading Seequelle to miss out on sales opportunities with their target market.
- Lack of brand awareness and online sales leads. With a lack of engaging design and an average of just 130 words per page, there was little opportunity for the original Seequelle website to make a profound impression on new visitors to the site. Seequelle’s leadership team cited this lack of a positive perception as the main business problem their website redesign needed to solve.
- Placeholder website that didn’t best represent their brand. Every business needs a website, which is why Seequelle launched a quick placeholder site at their domain. However, this placeholder offered no visual elements, strategic layout, or user-friendly logo to increase brand awareness for their new business.
The original Seequelle website wasn’t created with the intention of making a powerful first impression in the competitive market of technology consulting. The Seequelle team needed a full website design in order to increase leads, web inquiries, and sales.
How Trajectory Helped
We were committed to helping Seequelle overcome these challenges, and we followed a strategic approach to make it happen:
1. We reduced page size from 1.3 MB to 339 KB. While our team worked hard to create an image-rich, visually-engaging website for Seequelle, we didn’t do so at the expense of fast page loading times. By properly compressing every last image and writing meticulous code by hand, we crafted design-heavy pages just 339 KB in size. This reduced page loading to just 0.7 seconds, which encourages users to stay on the site and even improves Google’s crawling activity on the site.
2. We refined their logo while maintaining the message of the original. Knowing how important the existing logo was to the Seequelle team, we set out to refine its look and feel while maintaining the style, colors, and message. We focused on the gradient and simplified the lines to create a logo that’s at the forefront of design trends, providing users an immediate impact.
3. We increased the site’s word count from 546 to 1,457 words. In an industry such as technology consulting, it’s important for users to understand exactly what services a consulting company provides. This is why we put careful thought into the site structure, page focus, and copy for the new Seequelle website. We increased their pages from 4 to 5 and their word count from 546 to 1,457, giving users and search engines an average of ~300 words/page to learn about Seequelle.
The redesigned Seequelle website gave the team the power to establish brand awareness, create a positive initial perception, and increase sales leads — all from an online platform. We addressed each of their three key challenges, and Seequelle has experienced the following results:
- A fast website that creates a strong first impression and encourages conversions. When users are able to load a webpage in a fraction of a second, they are much more likely to stay on the site and engage with the content. The new Seequelle website is extremely fast, giving their team the ability to provide a positive first impression to their new website visitors. Cutting the page load by more than half is likely to lead to a 9% increase in conversion rate, increasing Seequelle’s chances of receiving inquiries from leads on their website.
- A solid foundation for ranking well in search and attracting sales leads. One of the most powerful ways to improve a website’s SEO is through its content. The new Seequelle website has a solid approach to content, from the big picture site structure to the details found in the copywriting. It incorporates strategic keywords and formatting throughout, increasing the site’s chances of connecting with its users and performing well in search engine searches.
- A memorable logo that’s consistent with the rest of their new website. The Seequelle logo is now on par with logos at the forefront of design trends — while retaining its own unique appearance. Whether this logo is used on the Seequelle website or in their printed marketing material, its modern gradient and sleek lines send an immediate message about the professionalism and capabilities of the Seequelle team.
The Seequelle website went from a temporary placeholder to an impactful sales tool. Their website redesign, with the help of the Trajectory team, now enables them to make an instant connection with users and entice users to put their trust in the Seequelle team’s expertise.
“It was a pleasure working with Trajectory on the revamp of our website. They delivered timely and took a very collaborative approach. Great work and final product.”
— Wilfred Gomez, Seequelle
We’d Love to Work With You
We love what we do because it means that we get to collaborate on complex web problems, create incredible websites, and help business owners make a meaningful impact in their customers’ lives. If you’d love to work with us, too, we encourage you to reach out. We’re looking forward to getting started.