Our Web Design Services
Our team is comprised of experts in a variety of fields, and we work together to consider every angle of your new website — resulting in a powerful, well-rounded site that’s more than just a pretty face. If you’re like many of our clients, you may have worked with a web design company that focused on limiting their services rather than actively helping you find solutions to your online problems. At Trajectory, we take a different approach.
Web Design & Development
Web design is at the heart of what we do. Our experienced web designers focus on both aesthetics and functionality, always bringing a strategic perspective to the way they lay out and organize your website. We create responsive designs that function flawlessly on every device, consider the user’s thought process as they browse your site, and craft a design that’s consistent with your company’s branding.
From there, we hand-code your website from scratch. Why? Because handmade websites with 100% clean code perform better in search and provide a better browsing experience for the user. We take no shortcuts when building your site, resulting in lightning-fast loading times and a site that can grow with your business.
- We choose responsive design that functions across devices because 80% of website visitors expect a mobile site to be better than the desktop version.
- We code from scratch because the extra effort results in sites that render faster, minimize bandwidth, and maximize user experience.
- We work with an easy-to-use CMS (content management system) that allows you to make updates to your site as your business grows over time.
Content involves so much more than the words on your website. It involves your site structure, understanding user intent, and anticipating the needs of your website visitors. Our expert content marketers weigh in on the organization of your site from the very beginning, digging deeper to understand what your target audience really wants rather than adding generic words to the page.
We consider your company’s background, values, competitive advantage, search engine rankings, and tone to craft a message that tells a compelling story and provides a clear path for the user. We write natural, personable content that’s completely unique, professional, and helpful — giving your users access to all the information they’re looking for.
- We conduct market research that empowers us to understand your competition, what your customers want, and how you can stand out.
- We believe in content marketing because it draws customers to your site and costs 62% less than outbound marketing.
- We choose natural content because poor grammar and keyword stuffing breeds distrust and sends users away from your site.
Web Marketing & SEO
With strategic design, development, and content in place, your website will have a strong foundation for being found in search and providing an immaculate user experience. But, with the potential to provide the biggest ROI of all your marketing efforts, your website needs to be treated as a piece of marketing.
This means that a thorough understanding of SEO (search engine optimization) — and how it’s changing over time — is essential for a website that performs well throughout the years. Our team’s close knowledge of SEO informs our use of specific design elements, keywords, and site structure. We can also help you expand your reach through blogging, PPC, and social media, all pointing to your new and improved website.
- We write helpful blog posts because 47% of buyers need to view 3-5 pieces of content before they’ll consider working with you.
- We run and maintain PPC (pay-per-click) campaigns that allow you to target specific demographics, set your budget, and measure results.
- We handle social media strategy because 71% of users say they are more likely to purchase from a brand they follow online.
Graphic / Logo Design
Your logo is everywhere: on your business cards, website, marketing materials, and maybe even your company building. Do you feel like your logo is outdated or that it isn’t sending the best message it could? Chances are that your potential customers feel the same way, and that first glance at your logo could either heighten their interest or deplete it.
Our designers have years of experience crafting and refining logos, creating interesting graphic design elements, and developing a complete visual branding strategy for businesses in a wide variety of industries. From typography and color scheme to illustrations and photographs, we consider all of the elements that affect your users’ psychological perception of your brand.
- We handle logo refinement to improve, update, or redesign your current logo to best represent your business.
- We design engaging visuals that make a strong first impression and pique users’ curiosity about your brand.
- We implement impactful branding because your website has 3 seconds to grab and maintain a user’s attention.
Let’s Get Started
We are committed to approaching your website redesign with a deep understanding of each of the concepts above. Our clients consistently commend us for developing a website that’s functional, interesting, consistent, and results-driven. If these words describe what you want to see in your next website, let’s talk.