Responsive, Engaging Design for Industrial Water Treatment Company
We worked with RH2O Engineering to create a responsive website, implement engaging graphic elements, and provide a central online location for their many offices. By working with Trajectory, RH2O Engineering now:
- Provides a flawless browsing experience across all devices. We developed a responsive website that can adjust to the user’s screen size, whether they’re browsing on a mobile device, tablet, or desktop computer.
- Offers a unique, aesthetically-pleasing design. With high-quality images throughout the site and a video banner on the homepage, the RH2O Engineering website boasts a striking design that ties in to its industry.
- Provides a single resource for their offices across four US states. The new website offers information on all of RH2O Engineering’s offices and provides information relevant to each of their markets, allowing them to connect with their local, national, and international clients.
About RH2O Engineering
RH2O Engineering, founded in Scottsdale, Arizona, is a privately owned water treatment company that manufactures water treatment chemicals and provides expertise in their application. Their team is comprised of PhD chemists and chemical engineers who are highly trained in industrial chemistry.
Since its founding in 1995, RH2O Engineering has grown its service area considerably. They now operate five offices in four states, including Arizona, California, Georgia, and Minnesota, and they provide their services internationally in the Middle East and Asia. Their team takes pride in their ability to provide four times more field experience than their competitors, and they focus on providing the highest level of field service possible on every project they undertake.
Prior to working with Trajectory, RH2O Engineering faced three main challenges in their web design needs:
- A design that couldn’t adjust to smartphone and tablet screens. The RH2O website wasn’t responsive, so it couldn’t adjust to various screen sizes. Smartphone and tablet users would experience a disjointed design, leading to higher bounce rates and more visitors leaving the website without contacting the company.
- An uncertainty on how to highlight industrial water treatment in the design. With a specialty in industrial water treatments, the RH2O Engineering team was unsure how they could create a design that was both relevant and aesthetically pleasing, both of which were necessary to leave a strong brand impression on users to the site.
- A fragmented marketing approach for their national and international markets. RH2O Engineering has grown immensely since 1995, and their previous website didn’t reflect this growth. They needed a website that provided comprehensive, accurate information to any customer that visited it.
RH2O Engineering was missing out on key opportunities to highlight their professionalism and expertise. They needed a website that catered to users on all devices, left a positive first impression, and showcased company growth throughout the years.
How Trajectory Helped
We were committed to helping RH2O Engineering overcome these challenges, and we followed a strategic approach to make it happen:
1. We designed a responsive website that functions smoothly across devices. With a custom design for desktop, tablet, and smartphone screens, as well as a design that can alter based on various screen sizes within those categories, we created a website that will appeal to all of RH2O Engineering’s audience — no matter which device they’re using.
2. We incorporated high-quality images and videos into the design. Our professional web designers knew there was a smart way to showcase RH2O Engineering’s services while providing a strong initial perception of the brand. We used high-resolution images throughout the site and a video of flowing water on the homepage to accomplish just that — all while properly compressing and uploading all graphic elements to keep page loading time low.
3. We created a website that caters to all of RH2O Engineering’s markets. Because RH2O Engineering caters to a variety of industries in a variety of locations, we strategically organized their content so that users could find exactly what they’re looking for. We segmented the content by industries served, products offered, and services provided. We also created a Contact page with the address, phone number, and email address of all of their offices so that users in all markets know exactly what to do next to get in touch.
Our team was directly involved in each one of these steps. We had open, honest conversations with the team at RH2O Engineering and provided frequent updates to ensure that we were hitting the mark throughout the process.
We’d love to work with you
We love helping business owners solve complex web problems, create incredible websites, and make a meaningful impact in their customers’ lives. If you’d love to work with us, too, drop us a line. We’re looking forward to getting started.